Here’s what you need to know about the MIP Fund Accounting update, v2019.3.
- Financial Statements – Statement of Cash Flows – added the default format for the indirect method
- Financial Statements – Statement of Activities – added option ‘Include Unposted Transactions’ in the report
- Accounts Payable – Vendor Activity – added filter ‘Zero Activity’ to get vendors with no activity
- Added additional columns for more flexibility in reporting within payroll module
- Data Integrity Checks – Removed exclusive access requirement and replaced with a system lock search (disallowed when posting or close-year is in progress)
- Improved Help experience:
- Changed Help to be accessible via the web, enabling us to provide documentation updates between releases
- Enhanced audit trail:
- Activities – Reconcile Cash Accounts - added logging to the Summary Organization Audit when an existing Reconciliation ID is deleted
- Quality improvements across MIP
Please note the MIP v19.3 workstation installation will take additional time due to Microsoft .Net 4.8 framework being required. If your machine already has .Net 4.8 installed or your IT professional installs .Net 4.8 prior to the MIP workstation installation, please disregard this message.
Windows Versions of MIP released after January 31, 2020 will no longer be supported on Windows 7 SP1.
Support trending topics:
- Check out our articles and videos here.
- For a full list of our available Support videos, see Knowledge Base Article 20766
Ready to move your MIP to the cloud?