Welter Consulting and RBP Methods are teaming up to offer classroom training for Abila MIP Fund Accounting. Want to brush up on your skills? Here’s your chance. Or maybe you’ve added team members to your staff and they’ve never been formally trained on the application. This is the perfect option for getting them up to speed.
Those attending this class will gain an understanding of:
• Best practices for processing A/P and other disbursements in the system include prepaid transactions to get audit schedule from system, credit card transactions, sweeps between bank accounts, etc.
• When to use each of the transaction entry screens
• How to use and set-up the electronic attachment feature in MIP
• Set-up and use of memorized documents, recurring documents, entry defaults and other areas within the application that can reduce transaction entry time to process and reduce the potential for errors
• Use of 1-time vendors and associated audit trails, use of rename/merge feature and best practices for setting up vendors, including 1099 information.
• A/P sub-ledger reports and other disbursement and reconciliation reports that are most commonly used in the system and their purpose
• The purpose of using a requisition module/PO module and/or encumbrance module to track commitments whether utilizing MIP or another system and the benefits of utilizing such tools
• Recording of prepaid transactions to product audit schedule from accounting system
• Bring examples with you to discuss/resolve in class
When: Friday, Oct 30, 2015 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
Where: Oregon Society of CPA’s Training Facility 10206 SW Laurel Street Beaverton, OR 97005-3209
Cost: $695 per person; $595 per person in 2 or more attend from your organization
•Classes held from 9:00 to 4:00 daily
•Breakfast, lunch. snacks & beverages are included in registration fee
•Individual workstation and class materials are provided for each student.
•Access to complimentary WiFi
•6 hours of CPE/day & certificate given to each attendee
•Minimum of 4 attendees to hold each class. As soon as the minimum attendance is met, you will receive confirmation by email and will be invoiced at that time.
•Out of town guests should wait to book travel until class is confirmed. Contact us for a list of nearby hotels/restaurants.
•Cancellation must be done 2+ weeks prior to class date for full refund.