Nonprofit Enrichment Series
The Nonprofit Enrichment Series, sponsored by Welter Consulting LLC, is a free webinar training program for nonprofits. These educational webinars are designed for Finance Directors, Accountants, Executive Directors and Board Members.
Delivered online via webinar technology, attendees join from the comfort of their office accommodating the busiest of schedules. Webinars are offered monthly and are free to all nonprofits or CPA’s specializing in assisting nonprofits. CPE credit is available too!
Our webinars this year include the following topics:
- Payroll Recons: 941, Year-End, Monthly and more!
- Top 7 Signs You’ve Outgrown your Accounting System
- How to Bridge the Communication Gap between Fundraising and Fund Accounting
- Allocating Shared Costs Across Federal Funds
- Passing the Audit: No AJEs, PAJEs or Surprises
- Mobility and Virtual Office Possibilities for Nonprofits
- Best Accounting Checklists: Closing Process, Payroll, Audit and more!
- Unclaimed Property Requirements, Solutions & Best Practices
- Benchmarking & Key Metrics for Internal Stakeholders
- Top 3 Payoffs for Investing in Your Most Prized Assets, Your People
- Internal Controls & the Control Environment
- The Pros and Cons of On-Premises Software vs. Cloud Computing