We have a full slate of classroom training in September and October perfect for brushing up your skills on Abila MIP Fund Accounting modules or getting a new hire up to speed. Be sure and take advantage of these thorough and valuable hands-on training sessions taught by our own Vicki Welter, CPA.
In addition to becoming more proficient and getting the most out of your Abila MIP Fund Accounting software, any training you attend is eligible for CPE credits.
Be sure to register today as the deadline is September 11, 2015 for the September 28 – October 1 classes.
General Ledger Core Modules MIP Fund Accounting 2-Day Classroom Training
September 28 and 29, 2015 (Monday and Tuesday) 9:00 – 4:00 PDT daily
Payroll MIP Fund Accounting
September 30, 2015 (Wednesday) 9:00 – 4:00 PDT daily
HR Management & Employee Web Services MIP Fund Accounting Classroom Training
October 1, 2015 (Thursday) 9:00 – 4:00 PDT daily
Fundamentals in Report Writing MIP Fund Accounting
October 19, 2015 (Monday) 9:00 – 4:00 PDT daily
Advanced Report Writing MIP Fund Accounting
October 20, 2015 (Tuesday) 9:00 – 4:00 PDT daily
Budgeting MIP Fund Accounting
October 21, 2015 (Wednesday) 9:00 – 4:00 PDT daily
Accounts Payable Experts Training MIP Fund Accounting
October 22, 2015 (Thursday) 9:00 – 4:00 PDT daily
Q: Where will the Abila MIP Fund Accounting Training be held?
A: Computer Classrooms In Seattle, 10604 NE 38th Place, Suite 118, Kirkland, WA 98033
Q: How much are the classes?
A: Registration fees vary. Click on the registration links and you will see the pricing. There is a discount for Welter clients who are on our Welter User Support Plan.
Q: How long are the training sessions?
A: Classes are held from 9:00 – 4:00 daily.
Other classroom training information:
- Free parking
- Breakfast, lunch. snacks & beverages are included in registration fee
- Individual workstation and class materials are provided for each student.
- Access to complimentary WiFi
- 6 hours of CPE/day & certificate given to each attendee
- Minimum of 4 attendees to hold each class. As soon as the minimum attendance is met, you will receive confirmation by email and will be invoiced at that time.
- Out of town guests should wait to book travel until class is confirmed. Contact us for a list of nearby hotels/restaurants.