Top 10 reasons to attend MIP Fund Accounting Advanced Report Writing training.
1. You’ve mastered Abila MIP Fund Accounting Report Writing Fundamentals and you need a new challenge.
2. You’ve been looking for a reason to go to Seattle – now you’ve got one!
3. Impress and energize the Board by having learned best practices surrounding the presentation of financial statements that you’ve customized specifically for the Board presentation.
4. We cover the Top 10 reports in the system and how to set up and use these reports.
5. Six…count ’em…6 hours of CPE credit.
6. Bring your reporting challenges – we’ll work on a solution for you.
7. All those headaches associated with multiple periods and reporting across fiscal years? Take this class and they’ll be gone the next morning 🙂
8. Gain greater control, clarity and confidence with your reporting.
9. Learn from the best! Vicki Welter, CPA is a nonprofit expert and an Abila Certified Trainer.
10. Get the most from your software investment! The greater your proficiency, the greater your effectiveness.
Abila MIP Advanced Report Writing classroom training is available from Welter Consulting on the following dates:
Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 8:30 – 4:00
Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 8:30 – 4:00
Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 8:30 – 4:00
Abila MIP Advanced Report Writing classroom training attendees will gain an understanding of:
• Report groups and their use in reporting
• Financial statement formats, including how to set-up the various statement types and use in F/S
• Best practices surrounding the presentation of financial statements, which will consider the users/stakeholders of the information in order to customize presentation
• Reporting on multiple periods, across multiple fiscal years, grant/contract periods or calendar years
• Common areas to troubleshoot to ensure accuracy
• Custom column creation for both date override and formula type columns within certain reports
• Segment substitution and its powerful effect on reporting and presentation
• Scheduler module, Executive View licenses in conjunction with advanced security and data mining opportunities to report on data in MIP
• Various ways to collect and report on data to our grantors by utilizing the system’s advanced reporting capabilities like a table-driven chart of accounts, report groupings and financial statements
• Top 10 reports in the system and how to set-up and use these reports.
Computer Classrooms in Seattle
10604 NE 38th Place, Suite 118
Kirkland, WA 98033
•Classes 8:30 to 4:00 daily
•Breakfast, snacks & beverages served all day (lunch on your own).
•Individual workstation and class materials are provided for each student.
•Bring examples of reports or specific issues
•6 hours of CPE for each day of class and completion certificate provided to each student
•Minimum of 4 attendees to hold classes. As soon as the minimum attendance is met, you will receive confirmation from me by email, including an invoice. Do not book travel until you receive confirmation. If class is cancelled, communication will be sent by me via email, no later than 2 full weeks prior to the class date.
•You must cancel 2 weeks prior to class date to receive full refund.